The voice as a sound instrument – the instrument as a voice
12. – 14. Januar 2018, Facilitator: Ute Wassermann
In this workshop participants experience their voice as a versatile, extreme and personal sound instrument based on a vocal warm up with breathing- and articulation exercises. We develop a personalized catalogue of experimental vocal expressions which will be used in perfomance & improvisation. Various improvisational games, concepts and conducting gestures will be introduced which can be used to create solo, duetts … ensemble pieces.
- vocal warm up
- exploration of vocal characters and experimental vocal expressions
- methods of using improvisation and concepts
- performance of your own vocal pieces
- text & sound based improvisation
The workshop is open to singers, musicians, actors, and to all those who have a special interest in “voice”. Improvisation experience is a prerequisite.
In German and English language – whatever is needed.
Fri 18.30 – 21.30 h,
Sat & Sun 11 –14 h
90 Euro / 70 Euro,
Last day of registration 5. January 2018