Regulations in the exploratorium berlin in times of Corona
Dear guests of the exploratorium,
since 1 April, there are no longer any binding Corona regulations that apply to us as a cultural venue. Nevertheless, we think it makes sense to still exercise a certain amount of caution.
The following regulations therefore apply to our events:
- We ask for testing on a daily basis.
Children up to the age of 6 and older children who are regularly tested at school are exempt from this.
Self-tests are still available in the exploratorium and can be purchased at cost price of 2 euros if required.
- Masks are optional, as is spacing between seats.
- We still ask you to observe the usual hygiene rules (washing/disinfecting hands, coughing & sneezing etiquette) and to
- air the rooms regularly for 10 minutes; even better: continuously.
- For school class visits, the regulations practised at the schools apply.