Free Vocal (Solo) Improvisation with Lutes / Sounds / Noises / Lyrics
17. – 19. May 2019, Facilitator: Agnes Heginger
How do I sound?
When do I sound how?
And why should I even?
Do I want to sound or is hush and silence also part of my expression?
What does “authentic” mean?
How do I connect with / to myself?
We will sound / sing / babble / talk in the room … everything that one’s own voice likes and can give. And for your “like to give” and “can give” I have one or the other good tip.
- Discovering your own sonic possibilities by conveying vocal technical knowledge
- Joint body, breathing, and voice exercises
- Creative handling of improvisation instructions
- Experiencing a direct connection between “mood” and “voice”, influencing both through exercises / playful-creative experiments / music pieces and / or performances (duos, trios, quartets, solos, …)
Welcome are all who already work with their voice and feel addressed by this announcement!
Bring along: your own voice, possibly also your own poems / lyrics to spontaneously set to music.
The workshop will be given in German, English summaries can be provided if necessary.
Fri 17.30 – 20.30 h, Sat 10 –17 h, Sun 11 –16 h
140 Euro / 120 Euro,
exploratorium berlin, Tel. (030) 84 72 10 52,
until 3. Mai 2019 by form
If you do not receive an answer after your registration, please look in the spam or contact us by phone!