Complete the ticket purchase
Due to data protection, exploratorium berlin does not set up an “online ticket purchase function”. We would therefore ask you to complete the booking of the ticket(s) by bank transfer.
Our bank details are as follows:
IBAN DE39 8601 0090 0057 1279 04,
Please enter the following information under purpose of use:
Your name, number of tickets, date of the concert
For short-term bookings, which are made from 7 days before the concert begins, we require proof of payment from you in case we have not yet received payment on our account. Please bring the remittance slip with you to present at the box office. You can also send us the receipt by e-mail and screenshot.
If you have purchased more than 1 ticket, please let us know whether you are entitled to sit next to each other as a family, couple or persons living in the same household. We need to know how the tickets you have ordered are to be allocated in this respect (for example: 1 couple + 1 single person or similar). In addition to this information, it is also necessary for us to receive your name, postal address and telephone number from your escort.
Notes for your concert visit
We are pleased to be able to hold concerts again, but we have to comply with the current hygiene regulations. We therefore ask you to observe the following:
- Although the concert will take place in our studio 1, access is via studio 2, i.e. staircase D in the back courtyard. If you need to use the elevator, please contact us in advance (Tel (030) 84 72 10 52).
- Our general Corona regulations can be found here on our website: https://exploratorium-berlin.de/en/events-in-the-exploratorium-berlin-in-times-of-corona/
In particular, we would like to point out that the required mouth-nose cover may only be removed at the seat, but not on arrival, during breaks, when going to the toilet, etc.
- In order to accommodate as many guests as possible while maintaining the minimum distance, we have arranged the chairs in our hall in a special way. It is important that this arrangement is not changed!
- Please use the toilets next to hall 2, as the toilets of hall 1 are closed for visitors.
- Currently we only offer beer (in bottels) on our drinks table. Please bring your own drink if required.
- As we broadcast the concert via livestream, we will start punctually at 20 h!
We wish you an exciting concert
the explo team